Laboratory Economics Issues Research Report on U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market
The publisher of Laboratory Economics has just released The U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market: Forecast & Trends 2020-2022. With this special report, you can tap into 100+ pages of proprietary market research that reveals critical data and information about key business trends affecting the clinical laboratory market.
The report reveals that the U.S. clinical laboratory testing market (including anatomic pathology testing) now represents an estimated $111 billion of revenue with a long-term annual growth rate of 3-4%. All data and trends are fully explained throughout the report, including 10-year historical data and detailed forecasts thru 2022.
The U.S. clinical laboratory market endured intense reimbursement pressure between 2018 and 2020. “However, the Medicare program has completed its initial implementation of payment rate cuts for all CLFS codes and the reimbursement environment now appears more stable,” according to Jondavid Klipp, Publisher of Laboratory Economics. “Furthermore, a short-term boom in Covid-19 PCR tests combined with longer-term growth in high-priced genetic tests is driving industry revenue to record highs.”
The report includes:
- More than 100 charts and graphs
- Industry size and growth rates for 2010-2022
- Medicare claims data for key laboratory codes
- Hospital laboratory cost report data for more than 100 of the biggest hospitals
- Top 50 hospital-based outreach labs by Medicare CLFS and PFS payments
- Lab Test Reimbursement Rates from Medicare and Private Insurers
- Detailed analysis of the genetic testing, toxicology, nursing home and other market segments
- Key mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Laboratory Economics’ exclusive Covid Lab Testing Survey Results
Laboratory companies featured in this report include: ACL Laboratories, Aegis Sciences, American Health Associates, ARUP Laboratories, Eurofins Scientific, Exact Sciences, Inform Diagnostics, LabCorp, Myriad Genetics, Mayo Clinic Labs, NeoGenomics, Northwell Health Labs, OPKO/BioReference Labs, PathGroup, Poplar Healthcare, ProPath Services, Quest Diagnostics and Sonic Healthcare USA.
The U.S. Clinical Laboratory Market: Forecast & Trends 2020-2022 is published by Laboratory Economics (www.laboratoryeconomics.com), an independent market research firm focused exclusively on the business of pathology and laboratory medicine.