The U.S. Anatomic Pathology Market: Forecast & Trends 2017 – 2020
“This is an ideal resource for preparing business plans and market strategies, creating dynamic data-driven presentations and deepening your understanding of the anatomic pathology sector.”
- More than 100 charts and graphs
- Industry size and growth rates
- Medicare claims data for 37 key pathology codes
- Liquid Pap and HPV test trends and pricing data
- In-office histology lab trends
- Detailed analysis of the pharmacogenomic market
- Digital pathology market size and trends
- Medicare and managed care reimbursement stats
- Projections for the anatomic pathology market, 2017-2020
Newsletter Subscribers SAVE $100
COUPON CODE: APM2020 Discount applied at Checkout
Condensed Table of Contents
1: Anatomic Pathology Market Size & Structure
• Anatomic Pathology Market Size, 2005-2016 • Top 25 Histopathology Labs in the United States • Percentage Market Share by Pathology Subspecialty, 2016 • Part B Carrier Biopsy Procedures, 2010-2015
2: Medicare Claims Trends
• Part B Expenditures for 37 Key Pathology Codes, 2008-2015 • Part B Claims Volume for 37 Key Pathology Codes, 2008-2015 • Fastest Growing Tests by Medicare Expenditures, 2008-2015
3: The Cervical Center Screening Market
• Lab Revenue for Cervical Cancer Screening, 2000-2016 • Market Share by Lab Company, 2016 • Top 25 Women’s Health Labs
• Part B Carrier Spending on Pharmacogenomic Testing, 2008-2016 • Cancer Drug vs. PGx Test Cost Comparisons • U.S. Oncology Drug Sales, 2011-2015 • Top 25 Molecular Labs for EGFR, KRAS, BCR/ABL1 and BRCA Testing
5: Digital Pathology
• Adoption Trends in Digital Pathology • Market Size and Growth for Digital Pathology, 2006-2016 • Top 25 Labs in Digital Pathology
6: In-Office Pathology Labs
• Number of In-Office Pathology Labs Certifications in 2016 • Top 30 Urology Groups with In-Office Pathology Labs • Top 25 Gastroenterology Groups with In-Office Pathology Labs • Top 20 Dermatology Groups with In-Office Pathology Labs
7: Reimbursement Trends
• Medicare Reimbursement for CPT 88305, 1999-2017 • Medicare Reimbursement Changes for Key AP Codes, 2017 vs. 2016 • Key Pathology Rate Changes for 2017 • Average Price per Requisition at Aurora Diagnostics, 2011-2016
8: Mergers & Acquisitions
• Pathology Lab Valuation History, 1993-2016 • Lab Valuations Based on EBITDA • Quest and LabCorp Spending on Acquisitions • Pathology Lab Deals Completed in 2016-June 2017
9: Outlook for Anatomic Pathology
• Anatomic Pathology Market Size, 2005-2020 • The Biggest Challenges Facing Pathology Groups • The Biggest Opportunity in Anatomic Pathology • Top 25 Molecular Oncology Labs
Appendix: Profiles of 12 of the Biggest Pathology Lab Companies (Aurora Diagnostics, Quest/AmeriPath, Bio-Reference Labs, CellNetix, LabCorp, Miraca Life Sciences, Myriad Genetics, NeoGenomics, PathGroup, Poplar Healthcare, ProPath Services and Sonic Healthcare).
The Laboratory Economics Difference
The business of pathology is changing fast. Ongoing consolidation, pharmacogenomics, new managed care contracting efforts, electronic medical records and consumer healthcare are all reshaping how pathology groups and labs do business. Constant change means constant decision-making. Choosing the best path to the future depends on two critical factors: quality of information and insightful analysis. The U.S. Anatomic Pathology Market: Forecast & Trends 2017-2020 can help you make educated decisions. You’ll get an insider’s market expertise combined with the objectivity of an outsider for the best possible insight into the pathology market’s competitive dynamics.
Our Research Methodology
The U.S. Anatomic Pathology Market: Forecast & Trends 2017-2020 includes data gathered the old-fashioned way— through primary research. The estimates and market analysis in this report have been built from the ground up, not by regurgitating stale numbers from old reports. Proprietary surveys and extensive interviews with pathology groups, commercial lab executives, hospital lab directors, and respected consultants form the basis of this report. And no stone has been left unturned in our examination of the CLIA database, Medicare test volume and expenditure reports, Securities & Exchange Commission filings and company annual reports.
About the Author
Jondavid Klipp is president and publisher of Laboratory Economics LLC, an independent market research firm focused on the business of laboratory medicine. Prior to founding Laboratory Economics in April 2006, Mr. Klipp was managing editor at Washington G-2 Reports. During his seven-year employment with G-2, he was editor of Laboratory Industry Report and Diagnostic Testing & Technology Report. Mr. Klipp also authored several landmark research reports, including G-2’s Lab Industry Strategic Outlook 2005, U.S. Laboratory Reference Testing: Profile and Pricing Trends and The Laboratory Market Leaders Report. Prior to joining G-2, Mr. Klipp was an HMO analyst at Corporate Research Group in New Rochelle, New York, and a senior writer in the equity research department at Dean Witter in New York City.
Personalized Client Support
Every purchaser of the The U.S. Anatomic Pathology Market: Forecast & Trends 2017-2020 report will get unrivaled client support. You’ll get post-sale question and answer support by phone or online. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships that meet the ongoing needs of our clients. And if you’re not 100% we’ll promptly send you a full refund no questions asked.