Biopsy Client Database
Laboratory Economics is offering a new and expanded database of 58,000+ specialty physicians, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers that perform biopsies that lead to pathology referrals. The database includes annual Medicare Part B biopsy volumes for 2021 plus estimated overall biopsy volumes for each provider for 2022. The database comes in easy-to-use and searchable Excel spreadsheets. It includes detailed biopsy volume figures for eight key specialty physician categories, including Bone Marrow (4,000+ providers), Breast Cancer (5,000+ providers), Cervix (700+ providers), Dermatology (19,000+ providers), FNA Biopsies (4,000+ providers), Gastroenterology/Colorectal (22,000+ providers), Urology/Prostate (5,000+ providers) and Lung (3,000+ providers).
PROVIDE YOUR SALES REPS WITH THE DATA THEY NEED TO SUCCEED!
- Data for all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Find new biopsy referral clients to grow your sales
- Create targeted lists by location or specialty to focus on your best opportunities
- Identify underserved markets for geographic expansion
- Save time and money by using accurate, complete and consistent data
THE DATA IS PRESENTED IN A USER-FRIENDLY EXCEL SPREADSHEET AND INCLUDES:
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Provider Name
- Specialty (Bone Marrow, Breast, Cervix, Dermatology, FNA Biopsies, Gastro/Colorectal, Lung and Urology/Prostate)
- Specific Annual Medicare Biopsy Volume by CPT Code (2021)
- Overall Annual Biopsy Volume Estimates (2022)