THE NEXT-GEN SEQUENCING DATABASE
Laboratory Economics is offering a database of all 221 independent labs, 205 hospitals and 13 pathologists and other providers that perform Next-Gen Sequencing for 30 CPT and PLA procedure codes (e.g., 81432, 81433, 81435, 81437, 81450, etc.). The database includes annual Medicare Part B test volumes and allowed payments by test code for each provider (for calendar-year 2021). The database comes in easy-to-use and searchable Excel spreadsheets.
THE DATA IS PRESENTED IN A USER-FRIENDLY EXCEL SPREADSHEET AND INCLUDES:
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Provider Name & Complete Address
- Specific Annual Medicare Part B Test Volume for 30 NGS CPT Codes for all Independent Labs, Hospitals, Pathologists and Other Providers (2021)
- Specific Annual Medicare Part B Allowed Payments for 30 NGS CPT Codes for all Independent Labs, Hospitals, Pathologists and Other Providers (2021)
- Overall Annual Next-Gen Sequencing Test Volume and Revenue Estimates for each Provider (2022)