Compliance & Policy Report
Laboratory Economics Compliance & Policy Report is a monthly business newsletter that delivers critical information regarding developments in laboratory law, regulations and compliance.
Special Bonus: New subscribers will receive the current issue free of charge. That’s 13 issues for the price of 12!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If at anytime you become dissatisfied with your subscription to Laboratory Economics Compliance & Policy Report, drop me an e-mail, and I’ll send you a refund for all unmailed issues of your subscription. Jondavid Klipp, President & Publisher, email@example.com
Our editors talk to attorneys, payers, lab compliance officers and other experts to find out what you need to know to ensure your lab stays in compliance with key state and federal policies. These insights could save you thousands of dollars in potential fines, penalties and attorney’s fees. Subscribe today, and you will immediately receive a PDF file of the current issue. Then, every month you’ll receive 12 pages filled with insight into how to minimize your laboratory’s compliance risk.
Minimize Your Compliance Risk & Stay on Top of the Latest Policies
- Keep up to date on federal policy developments affecting clinical and anatomic pathology laboratories, including oversight of lab-developed tests, reporting requirements under PAMA, changes to CLIA and revisions to medical necessity policies.
- Hear about important updates regarding the False Claims Act (FCA), the Physician Self-Referral Law (Stark Law), the Anti-Kickback Statute (AKS), the Eliminating Kickbacks in Recovery Act (EKRA), the Civil Monetary Penalties Law (CMPL) and the Exclusion Statute.
- Get in-depth interviews with payers about how coverage and reimbursement decisions are made and what you can do to have a say in decision-making.
- Hear directly from health care attorneys about trouble spots for labs and tips on how to ensure your lab remains in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Learn from fellow laboratory executives and compliance officers about what keeps them up at night and steps they are taking to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Refresh your basic lab compliance knowledge with a monthly column focused on essential elements of a lab compliance plan. Perfect both for new labs and for those that may need to assess and revamp their current compliance program.
- Get insight into fraud alerts, advisory opinions and program guidance released by the Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General.