You can renew your subscription to Laboratory Economics for the yearly subscription rate of $375
What You’ll Find In Laboratory Economics:
Our editors talk directly to the people making the news, providing you with a first-hand view on lab marketplace developments. Every issue of Laboratory Economics is packed with hard data, clear analysis and valuable business strategies that will help your lab become more successful.
- Get in-depth profiles of the nation’s most successful hospital lab outreach programs such as: Carilion Laboratories, Main Line Clinical Laboratories, ACL Laboratories and John Muir Health
- Keep up to date on key coding initiatives like Palmetto’s “Z” coding for molecular diagnostics
- Stay informed on the latest strategic moves by the nation’s two largest commercial labs: Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Read case that are using Web-based connectivity to build stronger connections with physician clients and their EMRs
- Get benchmarking data and strategies you can use to improve your lab’s billing and collection operations
- Learn the clinical and business details behind exciting new molecular diagnostics before they reach the market
- Find out why some specialty physician groups are beginning to insource their anatomic pathology work
- Get statistics from our proprietary surveys on lab automation, Web-connectivity, molecular diagnostics and hospital lab outreach
Hear success stories about smaller labs and start-ups that are challenging the large commercial labs–often succeeding where bigger labs fail.
If you decide at any time during your subscription–for any reason whatsoever– that you no longer wish to receive Laboratory Economics, simply notify us and we will cancel your subscription immediately. The unused portion of your subscription will be promptly refunded. No further obligation…No questions asked.