“I pretty much drop everything
to read each new issue of
– JC (Philadelphia, PA)
“The best newsletter in the field with in-depth, analytical reporting of the facts.”
– JWP (Chicago, IL)
“I find almost every article in Laboratory Economics relevant, timely
– BJS (New York City)
“I look forward to each issue. It’s the only journal dealing with the relevant economic issues in pathology today.”
– BJN (Toledo, OH)
Our mission is to provide our subscribers with the independent research and analysis they need to compete and win in the laboratory services industry.
What You’ll Find In Laboratory Economics:
Our editors talk directly to the people making the news, providing you with a first-hand view on lab marketplace developments. Every issue of Laboratory Economics is packed with hard data, clear analysis and valuable business strategies that will help your lab become more successful.
- Get clear analysis on the latest reimbursement rate and policy changes from the nation’s biggest payers, including Aetna, United Healthcare and, of course, the Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule and Clinical Lab Fee Schedule
- Keep up to date on key coding initiatives like Palmetto’s “Z” coding for molecular diagnostics
- Stay informed on the latest strategic moves by the nation’s two largest commercial labs: Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp
- Read case that are using Web-based connectivity to build stronger connections with physician clients and their EMRs
- Get benchmarking data and strategies you can use to improve your lab’s billing and collection operations
- Learn the clinical and business details behind exciting new molecular diagnostics before they reach the market
- Find out why some specialty physician groups are beginning to insource their anatomic pathology work
- Get statistics from our proprietary surveys on lab automation, Web-connectivity, molecular diagnostics and hospital lab outreach
- Hear success stories about smaller labs and start-ups that are challenging the large commercial labs–often succeeding where bigger labs fail
If you decide at any time during your subscription–for any reason whatsoever– that you no longer wish to receive Laboratory Economics, simply notify us and we will cancel your subscription immediately. The unused portion of your subscription will be promptly refunded. No further obligation…No questions asked.